Creating your virtual space
Copyright © 2011 Kole Norberg
Samples of my workThis entire website is one big example of what I can do on your site.
Of course, I can't show you everything on one site. Off to the left you can cycle through some images collected from other sites Iíve worked on to get a broader feel for what I can do. These images represent various options for showcasing art and writing as well as a range of design styles.
Yes, I can add e-commerce to your site! Yes, I can make your site google friendly. And if we come across something I don't know how to do, I know how to figure it out.
Contact me to get started!
Your partYou're the visionary. I'm just the interpreter. This works best if you know what you want. Browse the internet and look through sites similar to your own. What do you like? What can't you stand? Do you like drop down menus? It's the little details that bring a site to life.
What else do you need to have ready before we can begin?
You bring the content. Your photos, your bio, your resume, cv, art work, writing, you name it, most of it belongs to you. You don't need to have all of this ready at the first meeting, but if you do, feel free to bring it along!
If you're not quite ready for all of this, I can help you in your search. The more you know about what you want, the faster your site will get created.
- $200 for the first page and $50 for each additional page.
- Over 25 images from you: $100 (add another $20 for each additional set of 25 images)
- E-Commerce: $300
- Mobile options: $50 per page (this transforms the page into a mobile friendly version of your site only when itís viewed on a mobile phone.)
- Galleries and streaming content: $25-50 per feature.
- Updates: All minor updates for the first 3 months are free. Major changes and minor updates after the first 3 months follow the above price guidelines, but with a 25% discount.
An average site will cost $500-700.
How much would my site have cost me if I charged myself? $700
Please note that the prices above are simply guidelines. I canít give you a specific quote until I know what you want and we can always discuss ways to keep your project within your budget.
I strive to keep my prices in the range of what my time is worth without letting them get out of control and bar individuals from being able to put themselves on the web. If you're being quoted a better price some place else, I'd love to hear about it.